Sunday 19 October 2014

Cruelty Free of the Month

Hey everyone!

A lot of the time, I get asked what is my favourite... (etc, etc). I've decided that monthly, I will let people know what my favourites are of the cruelty free products which are out there.

Why cruelty free? is a common question asked. My answer is pretty basic. An innocent animal should be brought close to death just for me to feel or look beautiful or confident. Instead I base my beauty and confidence in the products that I back. It sends a strong message.

How can I buy cruelty free? There is a comprehensive list on the PETA website of products that do not test on animals. This has become a must read for me and I reference it regularly whenever I am online shopping or in a shopping centre. I've downloaded the list to the home screen of my iPad and iPhone so that I can easily reference. If you are not about this, simply look for the bunny.

Any product that has these logos are proud supporters of animal rights.

Company of the month? The company of the month for me is Moo Goo. I love so many items in their range. The shampoo, condition, udder cream, milk wash, goats milk soap and anti-aging wrinkle cream are some of my gems at the moment.

Moo Goo came about from a family of dairy farmers who were wanting to benefit the cows who were uncomfortable with the milking process - enter the original Udder Cream. The founders were so impressed with the results of the Udder Cream on their animals that they then decided to harness the product into one that can be used on humans - less greasy and thinner in consistency.

A company which is environmentally friendly, animal friendly and targets common skin issues effectively through "no gimmick" products is a huge tick in my books!

Have you tried this range before? Let me know in the comments section what your thoughts are!

Love always,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment